They are, apparently, the 100 things you should eat before you die. Apparently whoever created this list said that most people average around 20. Let's see about that. I've bolded items I've already had and crossed out the items I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole.
2. Absinthe- I'm dying to try this.
4. Baba Ghanoush- I kind of can't believe I haven't had this before.
5. Bagel and lox - Love. Lox.
6. Baklava - Mmm, crispy, honeyed, deliciousness.
7. Barbecue ribs
8. Bellini- Will be partaking in one of these ASAP.
Soup- - Hell to the no.
10. Biscuits and gravy
11. Black Pudding
12. Black Truffle - Mmmm. Truffled anything.
17. Cheese fondue
18. Chicken and waffles - Yes, I live in the south & I've never had this. I'm a disgrace.
19. Chicken Tikka Masala
20. Chile Relleno
Chitterlings/Chitlins - Eating something's shit tunnel... no thank you.
22. Churros - Fried and cinnamon sugary. What's not to love?
23. Clam Chowder
Crickets - I just... I just can't eat a bug.
28. Dandelion wine
29. Dulce de leche
31. Eel - Only in sushi.
32. Eggs benedict - One of my favorite breakfast foods.
33. Fish Tacos
Foie Gras - I won't touch anything so grossly inhumane.
35. Fresh Spring Rolls
36. Fried Catfish - Tried it, but not a fan.
37. Fried Green Tomatoes
38. Fried Plaintain
39. Frito Pie
40. Frog’s Legs
41. Fugu (Pufferfish) - I want to try this, only because it's dangerous.
42. Funnel Cake - Tasty, but after three bites I feel nauseous.
44. Goat - Took one bite of curried goat. It was... not for me.
45. Goat’s milk - Drank this in Trinidad. Mistook it for cow's milk. Scarred for life.
Haggis - No way. No way, no way, no way.
Head Cheese - The name itself is off putting, much less what it actually is. Yuck.
50. Heirloom Tomatoes
52. Hostess Fruit Pie
53. Huevos Rancheros
54. Jerk Chicken - So good. I like it best when it's not too spicy.
55. Kangaroo - Not fully committed on crossing this one out, but I'm not sure I could do it.
56. Key Lime Pie - Once again, I'm a Floridian and I've never had this???
57. Kobe Beef
61. MoonPie - I might be the only person in the world that doesn't like MoonPies.
62. Morel Mushrooms
63. Nettle Tea
64. Octopus - This is on my iffy list with Kangaroo. Not sure if I could do it.
65. Oxtail Soup - I love oxtail. I love it so much.
68. Pastrami on Rye - I prefer my pastrami on wheat. I hate rye bread.
69. Pavlova - I've never had pavlova, but I did have a cat named Pavlova once.
71. Philly Cheesesteak
73. Pineapple and cottage cheese
74. Pistachio Ice Cream - I'm a sucker for ice cream.
75. Po’ boy
77. Polenta - Dying to make some polenta!
78. Prickly Pear
Rabbit Stew - I can't eat a bunny. They're too fluffy and floppy and cute.
80. Raw Oysters - Add this to the "questionabke" list with Kangaroo and Octopus.
81. Root Beer Float - You lose you're American card if you've never had one.
83. Sauerkraut - Ew.
84. Sea Urchin
85. Shark - Tried it as a kid.
86. Snail - My dad forced me to try one. NEVER AGAIN, I SAY!
88. Soft Shell Crab - I'd try it, but the thought freaks me out a little.
89. Som Tam
92. Squirrel - Nope. #1 Squirrels are adorable. #2 Rodents are strictly on my "do not eat" list.
93. Steak Tartare - I've had tuna tartare, but never steak.
94. Sweet Potato Fries - So good with honey.
95. Sweetbreads - Another questionable one.
96. Tom Yum
98. Venison - I was dating a redneck at the time and it just sorta happened. Poor Bambi.
99. Wasabi Peas
41 of 100. Not too shabby. How do you rank? What would you certainly not try?