This week I'm grateful because:
1. You never get annoyed when I buy something new for our (already over-filled) apartment, like the 5' zebra painting I just purchased. I'm constantly redecorating, and you accept that it's just one of my "things".
2. You can usually differentiate my different perfumes with just one sniff. It's pretty impressive.
3. You just introduced me to Workaholics and you are so much like Ders that it's hilarious... and a little bit scary. But mostly hilarious.
4. We're both uncontrollably excited about the prospect of getting a house this year. We drool over real estate listings together and wax poetic about all the things we could do with a house.
5. You hate new gadgets, until you see it, and then you desperately want one. Case in point: The iPad and our new Keurig. You thought they were the most pointless devices ever until you played with them, and then you just had to have it.