- My husband, who unwaiveringly believes in me and supports my dreams, goals, and hobbies.
- Affordable health insurance with awesome coverage. How I went without it for so long after college is beyond me... and a little scary.
- Our dogs. Whenever I have a particularly rough day, they all crowd around me and lick the tears from my face. It's amazing how they sense pain & seem to want to make it all better.
- I was recently booked to do makeup for a 7 day long photoshoot at the end of this month. Seven whole days! That'll be some nice income.
- Quitting Facebook. I am so much more relaxed without it!
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About:
- Food documentaries. Food Inc. and King Corn, in particular. I will never look at a massive chicken breast or grain-fed beef the same. Check them out!
- The Sims 3. I am so pathetically addicted to that game right now.
- The cruise we're planning for October, which will be a birthday/belated honeymoon adventure.
- The stupid TVs on our balcony that we need to get rid of before it rains.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week:
- Get Mike's car sold. He has a company vehicle, so his car has been sitting idle in the parking lot for months upon months. We're getting it appraised today. Fingers crossed!
- Maybe getting some use out of the exercise DVDs I bought a few days ago... that are still in the plastic. And no, they have nothing to do with pole dancing or leg warmers. ;)
- Procure some items for a giveaway! Yay!
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About:
- My ankle. A little over a month ago I sprained my ankle, and now that I'm in ballet, when I twist it a certain way it hurts like hell. I'm hoping I didn't permanently screw something up.
- Life, in general. I've got it pretty good, and I think it's time I start recognizing and acknowledging that more often.
One Random Thing:
- I'm dying to bake something with blueberries in it. That berry cheesecake looks beyond amazing, no? Get the recipe here.
Got any great blueberry recipes for me?