1. I'm actually pretty shy. Anyone who knows me would think this is a big load of BS, but I really am. I always feel so uncomfortable when I first meet someone new that I just go in my little shell. I like to observe before I open up to people, so I start off very quiet. Of course, it doesn't take too long for the shyness to go away, and then I'm just nuts.
2. I've always wanted to be a loner. I transfered to a different school for my freshman year and I was so excited to not know anybody. I didn't want the big group of friends that I was accustomed to, but then I joined the cheerleading squad and that went down the drain. I changed schools again my sophomore year and hoped for the same thing. Again, it didn't happen.
3. I've never smoked a cigarette. Not even a puff. My dad has been smoking for as long as I can remember, so I've been exposed to it all my life, but I've never even tried it. When I was in school, my cheerleading squad went to a competition, and one night we all snuck out of our hotel . We were walking along the beach and every single girl in my squad had a cigarette in her hand, except me. Eat that, peer pressure!
4. A seat belt saved my life. When I was 16 or 17, my friend and I hit a tree going about 65 MPH. We were driving too fast down a seemingly straight road, when all of a sudden there was a blind sharp turn that we didn't see until it was too late. The car hit the tree so hard that it bent the frame so badly that the windows were popping out. We both walked away with a few scratches, but were otherwise fine. I still get tense when people go around turns a little too fast.
5. I wanted to get my navel pierced at 15. My dad said no, of course. When I was 16, I got it pierced anyway. He didn't find out until I was almost 18. Sneaky, sneaky.
6. If I could be anything in the whole wide world, I'd be a ballet dancer. Going to the ballet makes me cry everytime, and I could watch Center Stage everyday of my life. I never feel more beautiful than I do when I'm wearing a leotard, tights, ballet shoes, and a bun on top of my head. There's nothing about it that I don't love. Damn these flat feet.
7. I like animals much more than I like people. Animals don't lie, or steal, or hurt. They're not concerned with politics or their own personal agenda. They just... do what they do. You treat them right, they treat you right. Sometimes I wonder if humanity would be better off with less evolved brains. *sigh*
Lizzie @ Sass & Pancakes
Ness @ Last Clean Thoughts
Lindsey @ Something That We Do
Kristen @ Bien Living Design